Forest of Dean Sandstone Memorial with Moulded Edge
Presenting an impeccable homage to your departed loved one, this headstone boasts an appealing pointed apex and is crafted from premium sandstone of exceptional quality. Constructed with robust Forest of Dean stone in a timeless grey shade, it stands as a testament to enduring strength. The sleek chamfered edges accentuate its refinement, while the base thoughtfully includes a memorial flower vase.
Encompassed within the package cost is not only the artistry of our adept stone masons for the installation of the memorial but also all requisite foundations and ground anchoring systems. Personalisation holds a special place here, extending to an engraving of up to 50 letters without supplementary expenses, with a minor charge applied to each extra letter. Moreover, this package guarantees the memorial's integrity for a span of 30 years.
To glean deeper insights into this headstone, kindly click the "enquire" button or contemplate visiting our esteemed headstone showroom located in South Wales. Allow us to guide you in discovering more about this remarkable memorial.
33”x 21”x 3”
3”x 24”x 12”
- Forest of Dean Sandstone Memorial with Moulded Edge
- VAT (at current rate)
- Memorials as shown
- Free inscription of first 100 letters
- Foundations and ground anchor system
- Memorial installation
- 30 year guarantee
Some of the measures we have in place to significantly reduce the carbon footprint of our memorials and memorial services includes:
- Sourcing stone materials from UK quarries
- Using the most sustainable indigenous UK natural stones
- Utilising renewable energy via solar panels at our production facilities
- Employing a water recycling system with over 95% retrieval efficiency
- Transporting via national road haulage as opposed to international sea freight
- Selecting quarries that also align with our future mineral reserves investment ethos
- Recycling in all aspects of stone processing and across the wider business
For more information see the Eco Memorials section of this website