Portland Stone Peon Top Headstone with Hand-Carved Rose and Cross
Mark the life of your departed loved one with distinction through this exquisite headstone, adorned with a captivating peon top design. Expertly hewn from resilient white Portland stone, this memorial is purposefully designed to endure the rigors of outdoor conditions. The headstone showcases a classic pointed apex, adorned with an intricately hand-carved rose and cross motif.
Our all-encompassing package extends to the seamless installation of the memorial, facilitated by our adept stone masons, in addition to all indispensable foundations and ground anchoring systems. The opportunity for personalisation is presented – engrave up to 50 letters without incurring supplementary costs, with a nominal fee attached to each additional letter. Furthermore, the package encompasses a 30-year guarantee.
For a deeper exploration of this offering, kindly engage via the "enquire" button or consider a visit to our distinguished headstone showroom situated in South Wales. Allow us to illuminate you further about this poignant commemorative tribute.
27”x 21”x 3”
3”x 24”x 12”
- Portland Stone Peon Top Headstone with Hand-Carved Rose and Cross
- VAT (at current rate)
- Memorials as shown
- Free inscription of first 100 letters
- Foundations and ground anchor system
- Memorial installation
- 30 year guarantee
Some of the measures we have in place to significantly reduce the carbon footprint of our memorials and memorial services includes:
- Sourcing stone materials from UK quarries
- Using the most sustainable indigenous UK natural stones
- Utilising renewable energy via solar panels at our production facilities
- Employing a water recycling system with over 95% retrieval efficiency
- Transporting via national road haulage as opposed to international sea freight
- Selecting quarries that also align with our future mineral reserves investment ethos
- Recycling in all aspects of stone processing and across the wider business
For more information see the Eco Memorials section of this website